Muslim Actionable Committee

Monday, April 03, 2006

WHAT HAS SHEEP GOT TO DO WITH THE TEACHING OF MOHAMMED (PBUH)?

As a Muslims who looks to introduce into this world of haram, the values of Mohammed (swt), I cannot see the justice in Al-Jazeera buying a Welsh sheeps program for young Muslims. I am kidding you not. Look at BBC

I do not think it was in the Quran? Where in the Quran does it speak of animals talking as if he was follower of the prophet? I urge real Muslims not to pay any attention to this side show of the once great Al-Jazeera documentary programming. This is a corruption of what our follower taught us and is an insult. As Muslims we should not be prepared to lighten up - it is, I believe a tool to mock us and our faith.


Praise Allah, all who follow Allah. Do not fall in front of those who would mock! InShallah!